Yes I found many examples similiar to that but Yield still produces that error

Sorry if I sound Novice but I have no formal education in programming so understanding something takes me a bit longer than most of you guys :-D

Ive included a bit more of the function

How ever unimportant it may be

def watchos(self, path_to_watch="C:\\"):
   FILE_LIST_DIRECTORY = 0x0001
   try: path_to_watch or "."
   except: path_to_watch = "."
   path_to_watch = os.path.abspath(path_to_watch)

   out1 = "Watching %s at %s" % (path_to_watch, time.asctime()) + "\n\n"
   while 1:

       #INSERT MORE CODE HERE

       results = change_handle
       for action, files in results:
            full_filename = os.path.join(path_to_watch, files)
            theact = ACTIONS.get(action, "Unknown")
            yield str(full_filename) +  " " + str(theact)

But I am having a hard time wrapping my head around yield... perhaps if it produced more than the same error no matter what I did. I could try and get a bit further

Anyway once again I appreciate the help cheers

:-)