Scott David Daniels wrote:
Stef Mientki wrote:

The debugging ability of the Komodo IDE is _significantly_ better than
the freely available debuggers.  If you like the Komodo Editor, you'll
love the debugger.
hi Scott, can you tell us, > why Komodo debugger is better than PyScripter
or even Winpdb(rpdb2) used in most python build IDE's ?

Sorry, "better at the time I investigated it" is more like it.
At this point it is fine for me, and it was years ago when I
was looking.  The impression I got was, "this product actually
paid for itself in debugging time in under five days," including
the amount of toll-learning I had to do as lost time.  That made
the purchase clearly worth it.  Since then, I've been happy enough
to not have done any further investigations.
Thanks for the information Scott.
I asked the question,
because I'm not completely satisfied with even the "best" debuggers,
most of the good ones are too difficult,
so I want to wrap rpdb2 and
don't want to miss any great features ;-)

cheers,
Stef