On Dec 31, 12:55 pm, Xah Lee <xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just spent 3 hours looking into Ruby today. Here's my short impression
> for those interested.

Who are you?

In case no one tells you, you are a cocky, egotistical windbag with
opinions that border constructive but never gets there.  Why would
anyone care what you think?  Again, who are you?  Xah Lee?  And?  I
didn't subscribe to read reviews on Ruby.  And I'm pretty sure anyone
that bothers to subscribe to a group about programming has the
wherewithal to research a language themselves and come to their own
determiniation.

Also, this is a Python group and not Ruby.  I knew I should have
avoided this post and read the one about Nike Shoes from China.  At
least those bits of trolling spam don't try to mask themselves as
something worthwhile.