I am confused to chose between C++,Python,Perl.

Writing scripts in C++, you'll just die of brain burn.

Python has very good shell integration and I heard it can do funky stuff with COM/OLE with a few lines of code where you'd need a few pages worth of impossible to understand COM code to do the same in C. Also basic shell tasks like spawning processes, piping from / to their output, regular expressions, parsing files, etc are a breeze. There are modules for INI files, csv files, etc.

        Perl should be about the same, but you have to like the scary syntax.