Klaus Alexander Seistrup wrote:

However, MLPY doesn't seem to work on my Tungsten T3 (PalmOS 5.2.1).
The .prc installs without any problems, and I can start the Python
interpreter, but nothing happens if I ring in a Python expression and
press return -- the prompt just "hangs" and never returns.

It worked on my Treo 650, although you quickly ran out of space in the input text area (if you typed too many characters it would beep and prevent you from typing anymore).

--
Erik Max Francis && [EMAIL PROTECTED] && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
  It comes from inside, and that's what I consider to be soul music.