On Apr 17, 2009, at 16:37 , baykus wrote:

Hi

I am looking for one of those experimental languages that might be
combination of python+basic. Now thta sounds weird and awkward I know.
The reason I am asking is that I always liked how I could reference-
call certain line number back in the days. It would be interesting to
get similar functionality in Python.

If all you want is the goto, or equivalent, in python then you can always use:

http://entrian.com/goto/

Notice that this is, as everyone else says, a bad idea. It was made as a joke, but it is actually functional.

                        bb

--
Brian Blais
bbl...@bryant.edu