As you might have mentioned I'm just working on a txt to html converter called "thc". This project is intended for me to learn Python and now pyQT4 to which I changed a few days ago (started with Tkinter).

I have implemented the following features so far:

- Giving a title for the html
- Choose whether it's Transitional or Strict Doctype
- Select a background color
- Show the converted file with the standard browser
- Working on a font size slider

I don't really know if this is of any use for anybody but it's just a fun project by a beginner :-)

Now I'd like to know what kind of features you'd like to see in version 0.3 of thc!?

Please post them...

Have fun!
Listick
http://www.lictick.org