On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:50:06 +0100, S. Dornseifer <s.dornsei...@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi everybody,

The situation:
I wrote a GUI, based on Python, TkInter and Pmw.
It runs perfectly fine with Python 2.4 (providing, TkInter and Pmw are installed). But it crashes with Python 2.6. I tried this on MacOSX11.4 and various Linux Distributions. Crashes occurs when I activate a Pmw.Diaog (I guess this is due to a bug in the installed blt package), also when I use setitems on Pmw.OptionMenu (I guess this is due to another package, associated with tcl/tk).

You might get more helpful responses if you say more than just "it crashes".
What's the traceback?