John Machin wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:26:19 -0700, Robert Kern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

While you can, sort of, and people have already pointed out the appropriate web page to you, I ask that you *don't* use the PSF License. The PSF License uses proper nouns that you will have to change[1].

and don't forget the pronouns ...

Seen in a too-hasty copy-paste-edit of the BSD licence:

IN NO EVENT SHALL <person's name suppressed> OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE ...

Yes, I think I've been guilty of that from time to time, too.

--
Robert Kern
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  -- Richard Harter