At 03:08 PM 8/11/2009, you wrote:
I recommend going to the existing Wiki and looking at what there is
already:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/Documentation
http://wiki.python.org/moin/CategoryDocumentation

I also can't see how to get from http://wiki.python.org/moin/Documentation to http://wiki.python.org/moin/CategoryDocumentation, for one...

Sadly, I don't think you'll find much to work with, apart from the
occasional attempt to make an annotated version of the existing
documentation:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonLibraryReference

The library reference above needs a link to Modules (and the link to Andrew's pages are now dead - <http://pydoc.amk.ca/frame.html>http://pydoc.amk.ca/frame.html)

What I've always looked for and Google constantly for, is a main language version of the features of http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook and http://code.activestate.com/recipes/langs/python/, with module level organization. At least users can submit something at Activestate. The issue there (and at Scipy) is that I usually want an example illustrating some method, and that's not how it's organized (but is at those Other language sites), so I still need to search at Scipy, or do
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ascipy.org+foo