Xah Lee wrote:

For anyone reading this thread and interested in my opinions, i have
written many essays related to this and netiquette. Many of which
detail other similar incidences that i personally experienced, such as
freenode's irc ban in #emacs channel. If you are interested, they can
be found on my website, search for “ban xah lee”.

Xah,

Often (in the past) most of your posts have come across as complaints or ones pointing out problems or comparisons of the negative sort. Your overall negative tone is just one of the reasons you get labeled a troll.

I suggest you try to be less confrontational and more positive. Use your expertise and intelligence to help others but don't be offended if they don't agree with you. There's more than one way to do almost everything and sometimes the best way for "a person" to do it is the way that person is able to grasp it.

Regards,
  Ron