On 3/14/2010 11:14 AM, David Boddie wrote:
On Saturday 13 March 2010 20:01, Terry Reedy wrote:

On 3/13/2010 11:23 AM, Lee Harr wrote:

I am having a great time watching videos from PyCon. Thanks to
everyone who presented, and to those who did such a great job
putting the videos up at: http://pycon.blip.tv/

My trouble is that, although most of the videos play perfectly,
there are a few that refuse to play at all. Like:

[...]

Is anyone else having trouble with these?

Yes, 'spinner' spins indefinitely, while others load and play.

You should still be able to get at the videos themselves by inspecting
the page contents, looking for download links like this one:

http://blip.tv/file/get/Pycon-PyCon2010UsingPythonToCreateRoboticSimulationsForPlaneta894.ogv

In this case, it's an Ogg Theora video file, so you may want to use
a player like VLC to view it:

For people using html5 competant browsers, which, I believe, play .ogv 'in tha page', blip.tv just needs to update site to make html5 pages an alternative to using the flash player.