On 3/14/2010 2:41 PM, Terry Reedy wrote:
On 3/14/2010 11:14 AM, David Boddie wrote:

You should still be able to get at the videos themselves by inspecting
the page contents, looking for download links like this one:

http://blip.tv/file/get/Pycon-PyCon2010UsingPythonToCreateRoboticSimulationsForPlaneta894.ogv

In this case, it's an Ogg Theora video file, so you may want to use
a player like VLC to view it:

For people using html5 competant browsers, which, I believe, play .ogv
'in tha page', blip.tv just needs to update site to make html5 pages an
alternative to using the flash player.

Actually, for FF3.6, at least, the problem is already solved. I just click on the download button and FF recognizes .ogv as something it can play and it does, replacing the flash player. The FF player lacks a full-screen button, but that is rarely needed for the talks.

tjr