On 03/12/2010 01:42, Tim Harig wrote:
On 2010-12-03, draeath<draeath.spamt...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 22:55:53 +0000, Tim Harig wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to check in on this, Tim!

So, basically, you want to store a local copy of the data and sync it to
the original.
In a way. I only need to store one copy of the data, and make note of
changes between it and the current data.

Perhaps I am missing a sublty that makes those statements different.

[snip]
I take the difference to be this:

The first statement says there are 2 copies, the local one and the
original one, with the local one kept in synch with the original one.

The second statement says there's 1 copy, plus the changes which have
been made to it.