From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <ty...@tysdomain.com>
>It would be great if the Tk/Tkinter developers would be interested in
making >this GUI lib accessible.
They're not going to do it without knowing what makes accessible accessible, and why it needs to be so. So, rather than tell the world about how -some- blind people want to be like sighted people (we call that independence in my world), why not go help out? It's bad, you want a switch, and you've already said that they're using a lib that is unaccessible. So fix the lib, and you will have fixed tons of programs without fixing the program. That is all I ment by finding the root of the problem, not "everyone with readers should fix their health problems." You take my words, blow them out of perportion and at the end of the day, you are still sitting here complaining about the lack of accessibility, rather than doing something about it. This is awesome. We for sure need more complainers and less people to do what the complainers are complaining about!

The solution for accessibility doesn't need to be found because it is already found. Making Tkinter accessible won't matter if it won't be used in Python anymore.

Or is there a God law that tells that only Tk-based GUIs can be included in Python?

Octavian