From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <ty...@tysdomain.com>
It doesn't support a good voice synthesizer like Eloquence or IBM Via voice, but only eSpeak which sounds horrible, it doesn't have a scripting language ready to use as JAWS and Window Eyes do, it doesn't offer the possibility of reading with the mouse cursor as JAWS does with its so called JAWS cursor,
it offers a poor accessibility in many applications and many other issues.

You are wrong, on all accounts.

I have specificly asked about these things on the NVDA mailing list at the end of the last year, and I have also tried NVDA and all those things are very true.
Which are those "wrong" things?

Octavian