From: <pyt...@bdurham.com>
Octavian,

If I understand your message, you are frustrated with Tkinter because it
doesn't support accessability.

In several messages on this thread I pointed out that Tkinter can easily
be made accessable under Linux and Mac OS X.

Rather than throw out Tkinter entirely, why not work with the community
to make Tkinter accessable under Windows.

I am willing to help, but unfortunately I don't know neither TCL or C nor the technical details about the accessibility standards that need to be implemented.
I am mainly a web/CLI programmer.

I know Perl very well and I just started to also learn Python especially because Python is a little better than Perl for creating desktop apps for Windows.

In these conditions, if I could be of any help, I am willing to contribute, but to be sincere I don't think that I would be a great help. If someone knows more about this field and thinks that I could be helpful however, I'd like to know.

Octavian