En Tue, 17 May 2011 06:43:51 -0300, hamed azarkeshb <hamed3...@hotmail.com> escribió:

hi dearinwant to useautomation with catiaby python,but i dont know,how do we can creat catsafearrayvariant in python?please help me.i need urhelp by one example.thank u forany thing

There are two sides when you want to use automation with Python:

* learn how to do automation by itself, how COM works, how to invoke a COM server from Python. This is mostly application-independent. A good resource is "Python Programming in Win32" book by Mark Hammond. Chapter 5 "Introduction to COM" is exactly what you need, and is available for preview in Google Books: http://books.google.com.ar/books?id=fzUCGtyg0MMC&lpg=PA65&pg=PA65#v=onepage&f=false

* learn how to use the actual objects exposed by the desired application. Usually, documentation is available for VBA or other languages, but can be easily translated into Python terms.

Good luck!
--
Gabriel Genellina