>I can't remember exactly in which release 'perfect English skills' were
>added to Python runtime requirements, could you please refresh my memory?
the one that requires people use the space key and check over their messages before they hit the enter key. Not so bad a request, I don't think. I am using a screen reader--it takes the text and puts it in speech. It uses the space as it's separation between words, as we all do, so wheniseetextlikethis it just jumbles it altogether. The point was to request that the OP try to formulate a good request, or get the space key fixed, both of which would've helped.