Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
Hi!

The topic explains pretty much what I'm trying to do under Python 2.7[1]. The reason for this is that I want dir(SomeType) to show the attributes in the order of their declaration. This in turn should hopefully make unittest execute my tests in the order of their declaration[2], so that the output becomes more readable and structured, just as my test code (hopefully) is.

I believe unittest executes tests in alphabetical order, but it does not display them in the same order when it prints error/fail results.

~Ethan~