someone <newsbo...@gmail.com> writes:
> Actually I know some... I just didn't think so much about, before
> writing the question this as I should, I know theres also something
> like singular value decomposition that I think can help solve
> otherwise illposed problems,

You will probably get better advice if you are able to describe what
problem (ill-posed or otherwise) you are actually trying to solve.  SVD
just separates out the orthogonal and scaling parts of the
transformation induced by a matrix.  Whether that is of any use to you
is unclear since you don't say what you're trying to do.