On Friday, August 3, 2012 5:19:46 PM UTC+5:30, Subhabrata wrote:
> Dear Group,
>

> I am trying to call the values of one function in the another function in the
> following way:
>
> def func1():
>
>       num1=10
>
>       num2=20
>
>       print "The Second Number is:",num2
>
>       return
>

> def func2():
>
>       num3=num1+num2
>
>       num4=num3+num1
>
>       print "New Number One is:",num3
>
>       print "New Number Two is:",num4
>
>       return
>

> I am preferring not to use argument passing or using class? Is there any
> alternate way?
>

> Thanking in Advance,
>
> Regards,
>
> Subhabrata.

Dear Group,

def func1():

        num1=10

        num2=20

        print "The Second Number is:",num2

        return

def func2():

        func1()
        num3=num1+num2

        num4=num3+num1

        print "New Number One is:",num3

        print "New Number Two is:",num4

This works. Even you can incoportate some conditionals over func1() in func2()
and run.
My question can I call its values of func1() too?
What it is the big deal in experimenting we may come up with some new code or a
new need?
Indentation slightly differs while you post, I agree. Return I just like too
use.
Mark you are too concerned for me, thanks.

Regards,
Subhabrata.