On 09/13/2012 11:58 PM, Miki Tebeka wrote:
What do you think work best in general?
I find typing during class (other than small REPL examples) time consuming and
error prone.

What works well for me is to create a slidy HTML presentation with asciidoc,
then I can include code snippets that can be also run from the command line.
(Something like:

     [source,python,numbered]
     include::src/sin.py[]

Output example: http://i.imgur.com/Aw9oQ.png
)

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a example project.

HTH,
--
Miki

Yes please send me something and I'll have a look.
For my slides I'm using hieroglyph:
http://heiroglyph.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html

which works with sphinx, so in theory I might be able to run the code as well..

But in general probably the best way is to copy and paste in a ipython session, to show
that what I just explained actually works as expected..