Few facts that doesn't make it less interesting:

(1) the test source code available
(2) the test itself is pretty famous
(3) you can re-run it
(4) or even better supply own that in your believe is 100% relevant

Not every project has problem with database performance. Some use caching...
and pretty happy. In my case I have got 2x boost of web application performance
just by switching to wheezy.template, that simple.

Thanks.

Andriy