That's a very interesting article.  It is encouraging to me, from reading many
of the comments made, that I have chosen a good language to spend time learning
despite the misgivings offered by the author.  I think Python does have a
future in mobile markets as it is being used by some today according to one
comment, and I can also see that apparently more development may need to be
done, but I would think that would be true of any language.  What I like about
Python among so many other things, is that it lends itself to be useful in
almost any way I need it to.  Right now I am reading the Jython book, and
realizing that Python can be wrapped around just about anything.  It truly is
an amazing and versatile language.  Of course this is speaking as someone who
has little experience at this point.  Thank you for sharing.  I'll be keeping
this article bookmarked for future comparison.

Michael Harleman