On 04-Nov-2012 12:13, Jamie Paul Griffin wrote:
/ ru...@yahoo.com wrote on Fri  2.Nov'12 at 11:39:10 -0700 /

(I also hope I haven't just been suckered by a troll
attempt, windows/unix is better then unix/windows being
an age-old means of trolling.)
No, i'm not a "troll". I was just adding my opinion to the thread, I assumed
that was allowed. I didn't say UNIX is better than Windows, did I; I just feel that
Windows is not -- for me anyway -- the most suitable plaform for learning about the
science of computing and coding, etc... being a computer science student that's the view
i have and share with those I learn with and from. Why must people be accused of trolling
everytime they make a statement that conveys a preference over one platform or language,
for example, than the other. Provoking someone by labeling them a troll or implying they
might be is a bit childish really.
Well stated Jamie --- I agree. I don't believe that all members of this list label you as a troll.

--V