On 12/23/2012 4:32 AM, prilisa...@googlemail.com wrote:
By the way, I think I have found the correct "wording". for my
understood, the "handover" of objects to imported modules doesn't
work because, e.g. trying to hand-over an SQLite connection into a
imported module, can't work because the "attributes" are not
transfered.

I have not followed this thread, and do not know the context of your statement, or the code that did not work, but if you hand a Python object to an imported module, and something within the module can access the object, then all of its attributes are also accessible, the same as from the original module.

--
Terry Jan Reedy