* Yuvraj Sharma <aleast...@gmail.com> [2012-12-28 01:37:23 -0800]:

> Use IDLE
> --

The OP is already a proficient C, C++, perl, ... hacker using console based
tools and hardcore UNIX editors like vi(1) - I doubt he'll stay with IDLE for
very long - once you've got accustomed to the UNIX environment and the
command-line it's difficult and undesirable, in my experience, to switch to GUI
stuff.

Stick with what you've been using for the last couple of decades. These tools
have stood the test of time for a good reason: they're powerful, efficient and
made for the task of programming.

Jamie

--
Primary Key: 4096R/1D31DC38 2011-12-03
Key Fingerprint: A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D  B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38