Hi Chris,

Thanks for this. Regarding ambiguity, you will never find me write ambiguous
code. I don't sabotage my own work. But the reality is that in addition to
writing my own code, I have to maintain existing. I find it incredibly
confusing then I see a statement along the lines of "if not something" - have
to study the code in detail to see what it is testing.

I could show more examples of what I find confusing in existing code, but I
don't intent to troll. I'm just trying to understand the language as it is. I
will see how it goes.

Pete