first of all thanks for trying to help me. the text of my email was the following: i have a mac os x 10.8, i had already python 2.7, i downloaded python 3.3 and active tcl 8.5, but idle and the new version don't work, the answer is:"idle's subprocess didn't make connection or personal firewall is blocking". do you know what can i do ?
or can i use other easy editors to program in python?

i am frustated cause i can use only the old python 2.7 in the terminal window. python 3.3 has not taken place and idle gives the above mentioned error..

thanks for any help!