thanks now python shell works

Il 12/03/2013 17.52, Ned Deily ha scritto:
In article <513f5080.6030...@libero.it>,
  leonardo <tampucciol...@libero.it> wrote:
first of all thanks for trying to help me. the text of my email was the
following:
i have a mac os x 10.8, i had already python 2.7, i downloaded python
3.3 and active tcl 8.5, but idle and the new version don't work, the
answer is:"idle's subprocess didn't make connection or personal firewall
is blocking". do you know what can i do ?
or can i use other easy editors to program in python?

i am frustated cause i can use only the old python 2.7 in the terminal
window. python 3.3 has not taken place and idle gives the above
mentioned error..
Try typing the following in a terminal window:

      idle3.3

or, possibly

      /usr/local/bin/idle3.3

and see if there is a more useful error message.

If that doesn't work, try adding -n:

      idle3.3 -n