On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:35:50 AM UTC+5:30, willle...@gmail.com wrote:
> thanks man you answered my questions very clear, btw do you know of a place
> where I can learn python I know some tutorials but are 2. something and I'm
> using 3.3 and I've been told they are different.

If you are a noob, its important to learn the basics easily rather than worry
over arcane differences.  The one basic diff between 2.7 and 3 is that in 2.7
you write:
print "hello\n"
In 3
print("hello\n")

The other differences are more arcane and need not concern you to start with.
Getting a tutorial that suits you is far more important.
After a couple of weeks you can switch to 3 if needed.
Of course the sum of what you will need to learn is more and you may think you
are wasting some time.
Remember:
1. Learning is important; learning curve is more important
2. 2 and 3 dont differ in more than 5 percent of the details