Στις 1/7/2013 6:34 μμ, ο/η Steven D'Aprano έγραψε:
The above of course assumes that I have not kill-filed you for
continuing to be abusive on-list.
So, Steven you want me to sit tight and read all the insults coming from
this guy?

If that happened to you, wouldn't you feel the need and urge to reply
back and stand for yourself?
"Stand up for yourself" and "be abusive" are two different things. I told
you, I don't care what you do off-list, but if you continue flaming on-
list, I will kill-file you.

I was name called directly, as "incompetent jerk", thats a straightforward insult, so i responded back to him in the same manner.

I'm not saying it was a nice thing to do, but i just had enough.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!