Στις 4/7/2013 10:59 πμ, ο/η Νίκος έγραψε:
Στις 4/7/2013 10:32 πμ, ο/η cutems93 έγραψε:
I am researching on editors for my own reference. I found that each of
them has some features that other don't, but I am not sure which
features are significant/necessary for a GOOD editor. What features do
you a good editor should have? Keyboard shortcuts? Extensions?

Thanks!
Min

Download Sublime Text v3

Is a great editor

The only thing missing from this great editor is the ability to upload your python scripts to a remote web server.

They should embed a plugin  for that like Notepad's NPPFtp plugin.

Other that that its all complete, and it has help built-in system to help you with the syntax of the commands as you write them.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!