Στις 2/10/2013 10:23 πμ, ο/η Antoon Pardon έγραψε:
Op 02-10-13 03:36, Steven D'Aprano schreef:
On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:27:22 +0200, Antoon Pardon wrote:

People pay for some kind of guaranteed uptime.

You have *no idea* what sort of contract Nikos has with his customers.
Nor do you know have any idea what fees he charges. For all we know, he
is promising, and charging for, 99% uptime while delivering 99.9% uptime.

Which is beside the point. It is very well possible to rip someone of
and in the mean time have a contract that makes ripping that person of,
legal.

It is also possible one behaves in a way similar as if ripping
others off, but that your "victims" are lucky and don't experience
a bad outcome (yet).

I know you are getting off on hating Nikos, but take it elsewhere.

I know you are getting off insinuating hate of those who dare to
critisize Nikos harshly, but take it elsewhere.

I'am not ripping anyone off.
I designed all their websites and i host all their websiutes.
All their websites do work properly as expected.

I only trial and error with my perosnal domain, personal account only.
The only thing i did change system wide was installing Python 3.3.2 for perosnal reasons and rewrite the code for that.

But, wy iam a sitting here and explainign myself to you.....