On 08/10/2013 09:13, markot...@gmail.com wrote:
esmaspäev, 7. oktoober 2013 17:16.29 UTC+3 kirjutas Mark Lawrence:
On 07/10/2013 14:54, markot...@gmail.com wrote:

I forgot to tell. The teisendaja module that i have imported, is a number
converter that allow to convert numbers from one base to another. i mostly use
it for HEX to BIN and vice versa, but it supports other bases too.

That's nice to know, but what has it got to do with the market price of
oranges in Timbuktu?  Or to put it another way, you're forcing
volunteers to go and find your original message as once again you don't
quote any context.  Please make life easier for everybody, including
yourself, by quoting something from the original.
Thanks in anticipation.

--

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,

Actually another thing that matters is finding a technology that doesn't spread superfluous newlines throughout emails. I've snipped them above. Please take note of this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython. Thanks in aniticipation.

--
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,

Mark Lawrence