On 10/17/13 6:11 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Kevin Walzer <k...@codebykevin.com> wrote:
I've worked in marketing, editing, technical writing, and development, and
at no place I have ever worked would such behavior be greeted with anything
but immediate termination.

That's all very well, but what if these gems were created, not by
someone at work (where termination is possible), but by a single guy
at home (and I mean "single" in two senses here)? He's not going to
lose his job over it - at least, I *hope* he wouldn't get fired for
what he did on his own time - so where's the incentive going to come
from?

ChrisA

Well, putting the package name on an official List of Asshattery is a good start.

--Kevin

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin