On 30/10/2013 19:22, jonas.thornv...@gmail.com wrote:
Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 20:18:30 UTC+1 skrev Mark Lawrence:
On 30/10/2013 19:01, jonas.thornv...@gmail.com wrote:

And your still a stupid monkey i dare you to go test your IQ.

It's you're as in you are and not your as in belongs to me.

I have no intention of getting my IQ tested, but I do know that it's a

minimum of 120 as that was required for me to pass the old UK 11+

examination.  Given that I spent my time at a grammar school in the top

stream I'd guess that my IQ is actually higher, but there you go.

Not that that really matters.  What does is that I'm smart enough to be

able to follow a set of instructions when requested to do so, for

example I could probably follow these

https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython if I needed to.  I'm

therefore assuming that you're not bright enough to follow these

instructions and so have annoyed thousands of people with your double

spaced crap, which I've again snipped.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence

I do not follow instructions, i make them accesible to anyone. And you just
following them is a clear example to your lack of IQ.

I suggest that you reread what I wrote above, assuming that you can find it amongst the double spaced crap. I said I would follow the instructions if I needed to. So clearly I'm not just following them, as I've no need to, as I'm smart enough to use a vastly superior tool.