Στις 7/11/2013 12:06 μμ, ο/η Alister έγραψε:
On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 01:31:17 -0800, Ferrous Cranus wrote:

Τη Πέμπτη, 7 Νοεμβρίου 2013 11:15:02 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Steve Simmons
έγραψε:

Please tell me you aren't storing details of customers and payments on
your Web > server.

Oh but i do!
I need this information to be accessible ONLY FOR ME via my website
'http://superhost.gr' i just need to secure it more tight.

Nicos, You do realise that at some point YOU are going to end up in gaol
unless you remove this site from the internet & get some professional
help in implementing it correctly.

How much will it cost to take to convert my current 'counters.py' script to a 'webpy' framework style?

Please make a really good price.
We are talking about a small script.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined! & WebHost
<http://superhost.gr>