On 07/11/2013 12:09, Tim Chase wrote:
On 2013-11-06 23:06, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
Waving red flags at female bulls is rarely dangerous.  ;)

though I still wouldn't recommend it if you're COWardly :-)

Well, maybe the issue is MOOt.

Ugh, if only these puns were like CALF-way funny...

I hereby profoundly apologise to the entire list for having set
Mr. Edwards, Mr. Chase and Mr. Angelico down this path.

        Ve'al forgive you...

I have a real beef with your puns.

-tkc

PS: our 4yo's favorite joke these days:
   Q: Why does Fozzie Bear find Spanish cows so funny?
   A: vaca, vaca, vaca!

A guy was looking up at a bird in a tree. The bird told him to bugger off. It was suffering from Irritable Owl Syndrome. (From a birthday card received Tuesday from my sis)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence