Στις 8/11/2013 3:30 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
On 08/11/2013 10:00, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:

I have never exposed my client's data. Prove otherwise.

If your site has successfully been hacked *TWICE* then by definition
your clients data has been exposed.  Didn't you also hand out your
password, that's really secure, isn't it?

The only legal action that will happen will take place in your
Asperger's Syndrome sick imagination.

I must be winning as you've now had to resort to insults.  I assume that
you're jealous because my "Asperger Syndrome sick" mind knows what
"TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable" actually means.  You
couldn't work it out despite Steven D'Aprano literally spelling it out
in words of one syllable or less.

Of course i know what it means. It says it clearly.

An object returned None as a result, and None is not something we can iterate upon. My question was actually referring to the reason of that object being empty instead of holding value(s) within it. It was more of a supreise that it didn't return back any data.