On 02/12/2013 15:22, Ned Batchelder wrote:
On 12/2/13 9:46 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 02/12/2013 12:39, wxjmfa...@gmail.com wrote:

My English is far too be perfect, I think I understood
it correctly.

PS I did not even speak about the FSR.

1) Your English is far from perfect as you clearly do not understand the
repeated requests *NOT* to send us double spaced crap via google groups.

2) You can't speak about the FSR as you know precisely nothing about it,
but as they say, ignorance is bliss.

As annoying as baseless claims against the FSR were, wxjmafauth is
right: he didn't even mention the FSR in this thread.  There's really no
point dragging this thread into that territory.

--Ned.

He's quite deliberately dragged it up by using p.s. Without doubt he's the worst loser in the world and I'm *NOT* stopping getting at him. I find his behaviour, continuously and groundlessly insulting the Python core developers, quite disgusting.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence