On 19/12/2013 09:10, wxjmfa...@gmail.com wrote:
Le jeudi 19 décembre 2013 09:25:14 UTC+1, Mark Lawrence a écrit :
On 19/12/2013 08:10, wxjmfa...@gmail.com wrote:

Same experience with PyQt4.

Py 3.2 : PyQt4.QtCore.PYQT_VERSION_STR -> 4.8.6

Py 3.3 : PyQt4.QtCore.PYQT_VERSION_STR -> 4.10

jmf

Your point being?

what you can do for our language.

The point is:
Py3.3 and "Qt" on Windows 7 pro does not work.

jmf

Well that's rather sad, but did you have to send all the blank space above just to say that? With whom have you raised bug reports? What has their response(s) been?

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence