Le 22/01/14 18:31, 88888 Dihedral a écrit :

Check the  C source code generated
by Pyrex and check cython for what u
want, but I did try that out in any
mobile phone or flat panel
programming.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I didn't use Pyrex or other tool, but wrote myself the C python wrapping, using the Python C/API documentation (http://docs.python.org/2/c-api/). I then used the distutils tool (via a setup.py file) to build my extension. While there is several function in my C code, only one needed to be accessed by python.

I'll check Cython then, but is there any tweaking of the setup.py file using distutils that will help me compile the extension with the cairo lib embedded into it?