On 3/25/14 12:27 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
    my pdeclib constants extension will have alternate spellings for Π and Γ
and Δ and others...

That's good! (Although typing Π quicker than pi is majorly pushing it.

Well, I'll tell ya, its exactly the same--- two key-strokes, believe it or not.

Because the character selector is up on the gui (for me, far left) and the two strokes are {mouse click the Π } and {mouse click the insert}; rather than {p} {i} . There is of course a brief time-lag because my right hand has to move the pointing device and my hand is off the keyboard momentarily -- that is not a problem though, on my track pad notebook.

marcus

PS Is it   Tuesday 04:35 pm there?  Its Tuesday way AM here; 00:35am