On 07/05/2014 07:18, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
Ned Batchelder <n...@nedbatchelder.com>:

Why is "variable" sacrosanct and can only be used to describe C
semantics, but we're OK reusing class, int, and function?

The Python language specification calls them variables; the terminology
discussion should end there.

I entirely agree. This discussion has been done to death an infinite number of times. It fits into my "I couldn't care less" category, I just want to write code.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.