This is not a public forum; it ia quasi-public forum. It has a structure and
understanding of what the topics are. Freedom of speech does not include
anytime and anyplace. This is a captive audience and we can't choose what
some fool is going to bore us with. Yes we can hit the delete key in one
form or another. As much as I don't want to hear our Dear Leader tonight, I
will choose to listen. (and then ridicule:<)) But I don't want some psycho
Islam Terrorist to stand up and commandeer the TSOTU speech just because he
believes that he has the right to drivel on and on. We all agree that that
is not the time, place, or topic for the speech. In civilized society, being
a captive audience is not really associated with free speech. In civilized
society we have a time and a place for a topic, and those that want to hear
the pontificator are free to listen. You don't have the right to come in to
my house and drivel: it is not the right time or place.

Clayton