On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:49 AM, Tiglath Suriol <tiglathsur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Two possibilities:
>
>    You are a moderator. If you are a moderator you are welcome to delete my
> tests posts. This is of course improbably because this newsgroup is not
> moderated.

You misunderstand newsgroups and mailing lists. Posts do not get
deleted after the event. Even on a web forum, where an administrator
can delete posts, the information is already out there; the instant
any one person has seen your post, you've lost control of it. So think
about what you post - especially when (as in your other thread) it
contains private information.

> The other possibility is that you are just a guy, who despite the fact that
> my posts cost you nothing, and you are absolutely free to ignore them, your
> life is so dull that that you just must intervene and comment on anything you
> do not comprehend, because appointing yourself net cop is about as exciting
> as it gets.
>
> It's a free country, I know.  You have every right to engage in pathetic
> speech.

You also misunderstand freedom. I suggest you explore all three
concepts (freedom, newsgroups, and mailing lists), and learn what
you're actually dealing with. You may find the results rewarding.

ChrisA