On 26/03/2015 15:38, Tiglath Suriol wrote:

I did not spam anyone.  I posted to an open public newsgroup.  Just some code,
nothing offensive or even directed to anyone.  Then people started to get cute,
and now that returned fire is a bucket a drop they complaints like bitches on
the rag.  Not surprised, but not SPAM either.  If anyone pull a newsgroup into
his email that's his doing, not mine.

There are 100,000 different public newsgroups for a reason: they are all about different subjects.

Your post had nothing to do with Python that I could see.

To post test messages, try alt.test. Otherwise the newsgroup would get swamped if everyone posted irrelevant random stuff.

BTW why /did/ you choose this newsgroup?

--
Bartc