Am 12.05.15 um 22:18 schrieb Skybuck Flying:
Thanks for suggestion, but I need a solution which can work in SikuliX
as well.

What the hell is that?

Especially inside an observer handler that would be ideal.

So far os.kill() is not supported in SikuliX as far as I can tell.

OK a quick look to the webpage sikulix.com suggests, that it is based on Java and Python runs on top of the JVM (Jython). So maybe there is a JVM based mechanism to do that.

A clean way to exit your script could be to raise an exception. It should propagate to the toplevel and halt your script. However it is not possible to back and resume the execution.

        Christian